Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

It's that time again folks! Wheeee internet capitalism subject to my childish whims!

First up, this one's really more for necessity than desire. Although I guess I desire it too...anywho, as a swimmer I need a new suit goddamn it. I'm over due on buying a new one and tired of double suiting with my decrepit drag suit.


Moving onwards, with the 4th of July weekend coming up and the actual holiday being on Sunday, the remaining two items pay tribute to our nation. Tribute is in a cute fashion of course.



Lastly, a different twist on an old favorite. Yes my sweet tooth is still slightly running a muck, but last night was steered towards bread, steak and wine, so this tasty treat is perfectly within reason.



These "American as apple pie bars" also look much more reasonable than me devouring a pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment