Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

While the majority of the content in my blog is original work and ideas, like any writer I am going to want to replicate a great idea. Thus, I am replicating Chelsea's "Wish List Wednesday". I think it's a cute idea, and after my bleh post of yesterday, I could use some happy consumerist desires.

Things I've found around on the internet that need me to love them:
The hippy in me wants this tunic:


And yes I probably would wear it with braids in my hair and leather sandals or boots and look ridiculous. Flower optional.

These sunglasses will probably be my splurge at the end of the summer as a reward to myself:


Who doesn't love classic Ray-Ban's?

Lastly, this camera:

Because who says hipsters have all the fun? Besides, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I am from Portland after all. I'm allowed to be an eccentric hipster with hippy flair in your face :P

No comments:

Post a Comment