Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

After having already published a post of somewhat quality content, I can in good conscious publish happy-consumerism-time, aka it's Wish List Wednesday. I also vow to get back into the swing of things and blog more than this past week. Writing on Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday and Wednesday feels a bit unfulfilled, and not to be too hard on myself, but almost a little pathetic. With that note of self-loathing, let's continue onwards!

Things that I've found on the internet that are awesome:
First off, these earrings are ridiculous but hey so am I.

I like feathers.

My sweet tooth has been really active this week which isn't good for the whole losing weight in the summer thing, but nostalgia makes me want these cupcakes, especially the German Chocolate cake pictured below from St. Cupcake in Portland, Oregon.


Who doesn't like cupcakes?

Lastly, while it is unavailable, I've been lusting after this threadless tee for what seems like a small eternity.



Cows are just funny. That's all for this episode of KT's consumer lusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment