Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wish List Wednesday!

It's that time again folks since I'm back into the swing of things with school, blogging, and sickness! Nothing says back to school like being a walking ball of congested mucus! Every year in college, it never seems to fail that I get sick in the middle of September; I don't know why considering I eat a balanced diet, work out regularly, and try to get 6-8 hours of sleep every night. Karma and my stress just like to work against me I guess.

Anywho, I am sick. Very very sick. I missed my geology I lab this morning. I do not miss class. I do not like missing class, and in short this is an abomination to my soul. I woke up feeling horse, tired, congested, with a sore throat, painful chest cough, mild headache, and a feeling that my whole body ached. Being sick sucks. Therefore the theme of this Wish List Wednesday is designed with an aesthetic towards the medicinal.

First off, if money was no option and comfort was in mind,

Who wouldn't want a fainting couch? Laying around just got more glamorous.

Secondly, one could argue that this doesn't need to be on a wish list, since it is listed at $7.80 and I can purchase it in the store, but I don't have a car. I feel wretched. We're going to go with it.

The "Tao de Fruit" tea from Teavana is one of my favorite herbals, and at the rate that I'm consuming tea, a greater stock is always welcome.

Lastly, at home we have several Pendleton blankets. For those of you who haven't heard of them, they are the most comfortable, warm, and sturdy blankets known to man.

It is a goal of mine in life to have a cedar chest full of these.

With the conclusion of this week's Wish List Wednesday, here's hoping that I don't die tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment