Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wish List Wednesday!

Today is October 27th! There are four days until the official date of Halloween, however, festivities for me start this year on Friday the 29th. Certain things are better in three's and apparently Halloween celebrations also fall under that category. In the spirit of Halloween, this week's Wish List Wednesday is devoted to costumes that truly go above and beyond the call of duty.

First up, we have the costume that could have been. A friend of mine is being a very realistic Link from the Legend of Zelda series, and thus I was really really tempted to be Sheik.

This costume was the basis for what I would have constructed. Hopefully I'll have a job next year and more time and money to attempt this.

Secondly, perusing the internet I found our next amazing costume. Many Transformers costumes have been attempted, carried out and done, however, I do enjoy giving credit where credit is due.


The last costume of awesomeness comes from pop culture. I enjoy Lady Gaga, partially due to her music and partially because of her crazy costumes, so I applaud the individual below.

While it initially does not look that hard to construct, props for the creation of the red lace hat.

That concludes this week's Wish List Wednesday! What are you being for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment